Why did I choose this career?

Why i choose this career…
Currently I’m studying Chemistry and Pharmacy, because it’s a well-paid career.
I never thought about a career, I never had dream jobs as child. That made it hard to choose when I finished High school. My NEM gave a few options to choose, and the best was Pharmacy.
 Honestly, at the beginning, I hated Pharmacy, but in my first semester I began to think: “if I finish this career, I would have a well-paid work and then, with the money, I could study veterinary to help stray dogs”. So I kept that idea and tried to hate less this career. I lost the career in 2015, but I decided try again this year to complete my idea.

Why pharmacy and no veterinary? If I want to live without problems and help those dogs, I will need a lot of money, and pharmacy is my best option.

Comentarios

  1. Thank you so much for the honesty that you write with. If your goal is help others then everthing is worth. I wish you the best with that dream.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that is a good option study pharmacy if you want be veterinary, but I hope that you take advantage this career, because is very sad study somethig that do not like, I hope you do well and fulfill your dream.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite picture

My Opinion