My Hobby: Read Comics

 I started to read comics in 2008, after seen the Spider-man trilogy (Tobey Maguire). This was the first Spiderman that I see, later I began to watch Spiderman: the Animated Serie.
Why Spiderman? Because he start at 16 years old, he was a boy with superpowers! Any child would like have superpowers.
 In October 2008 I buy my first comic: “Spiderman: The Clone Saga”, that was the last comics that I buy, until September 2015 when I buy Secret Wars: Spider Island #2. In February 2016, I lost my comics when my dad moves to a bigger house in Punta Arenas. My last, and more precious comics, is “The Amazing Spiderman Civil War II”

 Since I don’t have a work, I began to download the comics. That make me look for others comics, other characters and spin-off like Spiderman: renew your vow, like Thor and unworthy Thor, Venom, Scarlet Spider, Silk, etc...

My First Spiderman comic

My last and more precious comic u.u

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Why did I choose this career?

My favourite picture

My Opinion