My favourite piece of technology
My favourite piece of technology is my notebook. My parents gave me my first notebook in Nov. 2013 when I finish highschool.
I use it to study, watch videos, read comics, book, papers and play games. I use my notebook at least 5 days of the week. I like it, because does my life more easier, I don't need go to the libriary to search a book or a specific information, I don't need go to the bank to do a tranference, whi mi notebook can chat and play with my brother from Punta Arenas.
Without my notebook, my life would be more harder,boring and expensive. Probably I wouldn't have time to do all the stuff that I can do now with my notebook.
I use it to study, watch videos, read comics, book, papers and play games. I use my notebook at least 5 days of the week. I like it, because does my life more easier, I don't need go to the libriary to search a book or a specific information, I don't need go to the bank to do a tranference, whi mi notebook can chat and play with my brother from Punta Arenas.
Without my notebook, my life would be more harder,boring and expensive. Probably I wouldn't have time to do all the stuff that I can do now with my notebook.

I'm a notebook geek, I use my notebook or my computer every day of the week, so I understand how the life gets easier with that.
ResponderBorraryes!!! the notebook and internet do our lives more easier, is good that you can communicate with your brother.
ResponderBorrarthe notebook is the good element for the study, and simplifies the works.
ResponderBorrar