My favourite picture
My favorite
picture is this one, a vacation’s photo (well, it’s not my favorite picture, but I must
confess that I miss my brother and sister).
My mom took
this picture 2 summers ago. I don’t remember where, but I remember that day, my
brother ran away looking at shops and stray dogs in the way, I followed him and bought him an ice-cream. 30 minutes later, we were lost…He decided to keep looking at place and found my mom later…
After 2
hours my sister found us, she was angry because I got the money and she needed to go a public bathroom.
Maybe, that
wasn’t a big or an important day, but currently they are in Punta Arenas living with my dad I can’t stay with them and that makes me feel a little lonely.

oh really is a good photograph, me too I miss my sister, I understand that you feeling.
ResponderBorrarI know the feeling of being away from home, but in my experience it can enhance the relationships.
ResponderBorrarI hope you see your family soon and don't feel so lonely.
ResponderBorrarThis is a beautiful photo, I hope you can see soon your family
ResponderBorrarwhen you fell lonely remember that you are never alone you always can have your friends at your side, and if you miss your brothers try to called them in a videocall
ResponderBorrarIt Is a good photograph, my brother always gets lost and my mother gets in despair, but everything ends well.
ResponderBorrarIt must be difficult to be away from the family, i am so sorry.
ResponderBorrar