Evaluation of My Blog
I never
made a blog before, so this is my first time and has been hard for me. Reading
my old entries, I can notice how I suck at writing in the past (and writing in
general). But, over my poor capacity to write and express myself, I must say
that it was a good experience.
In this
blog session I wrote about many things, things that I like, things that I’ve lived
in this semester, future plans and my opinions. Even I don’t feel comfortable
writing in English, making this blog was funny, it help me with some troubles
in this semester (like being alone with my mother).
Another
good thing about this blog sessions, is that make us, the 12 people in the
room, interact but in a more casual way, just like people, sharing thoughts,
memories, moments of our lives and music jejeje.

A pleasure to meet you through this medium!
ResponderBorraryou're very nice.