My Opinion
The image was made to the comic Vote Loki, in which Loki act
like a political and take part in the United Estate election’s processes, why? Because
he can and want to get something from that.
I think that we don’t vote consciously, we accept easily
what some guy proposes us, without looking the things they really want to do, and sometimes we choose the ''lesser evil'', because is the only thing we can do.

At first when I saw your picture I thought it was a joke, but then I read your opinion I realized it had a deeper meaning, and I actually agree with you! we must not vote for the lesser evil :)
ResponderBorrarI strongly agree with you, take conscience of our election at the time to choose the one who represent us is one of the things that, like society, we need to do.
ResponderBorrarI liked very much your post and i agree with it, we have to take conscience and must be always informed about the decisions we take, to make democracy works.
ResponderBorrari agree with you commentary, yo have to vote informed, because many presidents, govern by their convictions ans not for convictions the people.
ResponderBorrari agree too opinion and i liked very much your picture ( i liked comic and superheros) is very important to vote informed always.
ResponderBorrar